Saturday, May 14, 2011

By George I think Ive done it.......

Well I am pleased to be able to write that I think I beaten my coke zero addiction,,lol, I have gone from drinking around 2 ltrs a day to zip...I now drink chilled water, sometimes straight, sometimes with a little lemon juice..Ive also gone back to drinking more tea...so now i have stopped buying it.   Now dont get me wrong, if im out, catching up with the girls, i may have a zero...but my need to drink it all the time at home is gone... And on the eating side, I am very proud, I have been so concious of what goes in our mouths..over the last week or so, we have had no takeaways....and i have stopped buying lunchbox snacks..no more little bags of chips,  bars, anything full of preservatives and things i cant pronounce...instead i have continued to bake and make.. I now make the jelly with fruit in it.,  I make marmite and cheese scrolls, muffins.  I still wrap each one and freeze...so nice to know what my kids are eating..At the moment I have a pot on the stove, making my own chicken stock..and with the legs im using to make that, we will use them for dinner tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment