Sunday, May 15, 2011

One addiction down, Next!

Glad to say, still not having Zero, now I think I have another area I need to work on,,,going to the supermarket...yip, you read it right...I went in there this moring to get milk, bread and butter...over a hundred dollars later....I get in that place and something takes over in my brain.  Im gonna have to cut myself off from there.  Which as you can imagine and I can hear you from here..YOU have to go there to get food.  I need some come up with some strategies to controll myself there.  Yep a list is a good idea, but do that anyway and doesnt work..I may need to take some cash, enough to cover whats on the list and leave my eftpos card at home...Will work on that one...Today has been productive..while I did have to buy a new internet security disk(i got $18 knocked off for asking), I made a chicken pie, mince pie, meatballs (for freezer), an apple tartlet thing...So I'll have nice healthy meals ready for when hubby gets home..2 sleeps to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment