Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, its back to the gym I go........

I did it, finally, I signed back up at a gym, and went along this morning and did a Step class....its been over 6 months since I went to a gym and did exercise.  Hard, hard, hard..but it can only get easier...Im still not buying Zero,,so happy with that..I want to do this gym thing better and smarter than I have before. At my gym back in NZ I went hard out and stayed that way for nearly a year.  Maybe too hard out,,didnt rest my body when I should, probably didnt eat as well as I could have..so this time i want to work smarter not just harder.  So will update that as I work it all out.  On the supermarket side of things, well, I went to the 'mothership" cash'n'carry..lol, but I didnt go overboard..I now have enough loo paper for the next 4 or 5 months...toilet cleaner for at leat a year..spray and wipe for about a year too...Im trying to shop smarter too and still stick with the healthy options...I need to do some more baking today.  Kids have gotten use to having just home made things in the lunch boxes.  I clean out my pantry on friday..tided it, sorted it, stocktaked it..and my freezers. SO I now have a big list of food I have in the house..I should only need to get milk, bread, fruit and veg for at least the next month, give or take a few items.

No comments:

Post a Comment