Saturday, May 28, 2011

Doing Great.

I went back to the gym on thursday, did the treadmill, the bike and the machine circuit...I was pleased with that...and wasnt too sore the next day, I think my calf muscles were the sorest thing on me and even they werent bad...Friday, did the treadmill, x-trainer, and circuit...Today is a day of rest, give the muscles time to recover and will do a little treadmill at home tomoro.  Ive been doing not toooooo   bad on the food side, watching what goes in.  After all I want all this work at the gym to pay off...Ive also been sticking to the  no junk food thing, and the no zero.  Ive been drinking alot of water and tea.  The tea thing is something I use as a distraction, when I gave up smoking (bout 5 yrs ago), I use to make a cups of tea as a hand distraction..something to occupy my hands.  Now Ive changed that slightly, at nite when I bored or emotiona, I make a big cup of tea instead of raiding the fridge or pantry (not junk in there anyway, but still food).  Its just till I get on top of my new routine of gym, and better eating.   My biggest challenge I think will be when hubby is home from work, on his week off...It throws me off any routine I have, dont get me wrong, I love it when he gets home, but will still be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment